At Yantrakart we have taken great care to make sure that a good shopping experience is completed with sturdy safety and efficiency in every aspect of paying for your order. From your shopping cart you proceed through payment and order confirmation in a few baby steps.We accept Visa, MasterCard and Diner’s Club cards. Well, and for those of you who still are not very much in favour of online payments for them Cash on delivery (COD) option is there to pay for the orders you place.Our channels of payment have been bifurcated to make purchase easier for both our national and international clients. It includes:
For International clients-
- Paypal (including all debit and credit cards)
- Western Union Money Transfer
For Indian clients-
- DEBIT CARD, CREDIT CARD AND NET BANKING: Please choose Online Payment option while checkout-you will see pictures of VISA and MASTERCARD
- Post Office by EMO (Electronic Money Transfer) for IMO for orders above Rs.2500.
- Bank Deposit or Cheque or NEFT Transfer
Our COD policies-
In cases of Cash on Delivery, the payment will have to be done of the order amount to our courier partners at the time of the actual delivery, rather than paying beforehand like in cases of online payments.
Few key points here are:
- The delivery address being provided by you should be under serviceable network of our logistics partner. Further, do make sure that the correct pin is entered to ensure delivery.
- You are requested to pay only cash and not offer any other thing like a cheque or a Demand Draft.
- No additional charges like octroi, etc. are to be paid by you as your invoice is inclusive of all the charges.
- Kindly take note of the point that order below Rs.200/- do not have the option of COD.