Siddha Mala : This mala has a combination of 1 mukhi to 14 mukhi Rudrakshas,GauriShankar Rudraksha and Ganesh Rudraksha strung together with the beads , strung head to head and tail to tail as specified in our ancient scriptures and puranas for mantra siddhi and effectiveness. It is effective for achieving true and total health, harmony, and prosperity of spirit, mind and body. The wearer is gradually empowered to live his life with added blessings. This can be strung in gold, silver, panchdhatu or wool as per the convenience.
Configuration of Rudraksha Siddha Mala: One bead each of 1 mukhi to 14 mukhi,Gauri Shankar and Ganesh Rudraksha.
Significance of Rudraksha Siddha Mala:
· This is an “Akshamalika”(garland of letters). All mantra (Whose is 7 crores) and all knowledge reside in this mala.
· For the successful achievers and ambitious people who want to reach the top level.
· According to Puranas , a person who wears different mukhi Rudraksha becomes lord Shiva incarnate.
· This has Rudraksha beads representing all planets and representing all Devi and Devtas.
· You may get everything what you can dream.
· This is a Chakra Mala for balancing all chakras.
· This is the most powerful healing Mala.
· This mala is designed to worn on body or carried close to person.
Purpose: It is a very powerful healing mala worn for Dharma, Artha, Kama, and Moksha. The synergistic combination of all mukhis in a mala provides wearer with abundance in wealth, renewed energy, good health, spirituality and fulfillment of desires.
How to wear: take a Rudraksha Siddha Mala and wear it chanting the mantra “Om Namah Shivaya” after worship in lord Shiva temple/touching with Shivlingam. One can also keep it at temple/worship place.
Day for wearing: Monday or an auspicious day.
In tha Box - Siddha Mala,lab test report.